Landlord Gas Certificates

As a landlord you require a gas safety certificate to cover your gas appliances. It is a legal requirement for a landlord to hold a CP12 Certificate or Gas Safety Certificate for a property that uses gas appliances. The certificate must be renewed annually and it ensures that any gas appliance and flue in the property are operating safely and within current standards. Landlords are also required to arrange maintenance for all pipework, appliances and flues, which they own and have provided for their tenants use by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. Landlords must also arrange for an annual gas safety check to be carried out by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. You must keep a record of the safety check for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in. As a Gas Safe Registered engineer, I can check all your equipment and pipes, carry out an annual safety check where I will check that the appliances are on the correct settings and are burning fully, that harmful gases such as carbon monoxide are being removed effectively, that ventilation routes are clear and unobstructed, and that safety devices are in working order. I will then issue you with certificates for gas appliances on your properties at a very reasonable price (usually £70.00). For information about Landlord Certificates or any other services in Bristol or Westbury-on-Trym, please contact me at this website or call me on  Phone: 07973 178239
Submit your review

Create your own review

Boiler Repair Bristol, Boiler Servicing, Emergency Boiler Engineer Gas Boilers Bristol
Average rating:  
 0 reviews